Thursday, October 4, 2012

Different

Recently a lot of people have been commenting that there is something different about me. Most of them are not sure what has changed. Maybe its my hair, or that I am no longer caking my face over with pounds of makeup, but maybe there is more to it than that. I do feel different,  but for some reason it still surprises me that other people can tell is well.


Before changing my lifestyle I was:
  • chronically tired - sometimes drinking a pot of coffee or more in an 8 hour work day
  • in love with candy and junk food
  • anxious and easily over excited
  • I stressed out over  stupid little things, that usually worked themselves out anyway
  • obsessed with climbing the corporate ladder
  • I had the tendency to worry over people pleasing 


Now:
  • I have plenty of energy and stay up 2 hours later everyday, and have no need for coffee
  • eating all natural organic foods, and no longer like the taset of junk food - fruit is candy
  • I am calm, collected, clear, and enjoy to going with the flow
  • I stop and think before I get stressed out over things quickly realizing things will be okay
  • I wouldn't mind getting a raise are climbing up the ladder at work but I'm content where I am now.
  • I don't feel like I have to prove myself to anyone
These lists really could go one and on. 
Just a few encouraging observations, that I thought I would share.

If you are thinking about taking the plunge into a deep yoga study and practice, what is stopping you? Just go for it. Its worth it. YOU are worth it!

Before you know it you will be reflecting on the positive changes yoga gas helped you to bring into your life.